Amanda Terranova – Marketing and Communications Manager, Mirus Australia shares their experience of working with socialface to manage their social media on a daily basis.
Why Mirus chose to work with socialface:
- Needed to ensure social media and networking was integrated with all of the offline activities. While wearing many hats with limited time
- Focused and consistent work
- Socialface took the time to understand the business
- Nothing is ever too hard for the socialface team
- Socialface stays beyond and above the trends
- They now have a true partner and collaborator to ensure they get the best outcomes
- Highly recommend Shona and the socialface team
Additional Year End feedback:
“I find it really exciting to put the finishing touches on my Marcom end of year report, what we have done, what worked and what didn’t! I love having 12 months worth of data! Socialface, I thought you would be interested to know, that despite us launching a new website mid year, comparing apples to apples, we had a 39% lift in traffic to our site, year on year. Also the time spent stalking me to get our monthly social networking brief in order – has worked! The biggest external referral of traffic has been our social networking channels. HASHTAG LIKE! Thanks for keeping us organised and focused and we look forward to 2014 for even more cool, fun stuff!” — Amanda, Mirus Australia
If you’d like to develop a strategy to ensure your business is using social media effectively, we’d love to help.