In this new episode of the Australian Business Women’s Network Social Media for Small Business podcast, Shona Mackin explains why having a good understanding of the behaviour of your customers is critical to your success with social media.
- what she means by ‘consumer behaviour’ and why it is so important in the social media context
- about a report that states that consumers prefer to connect with brands – and the implications for small business owners
- an overview of the main platforms small business owners can use for their social media efforts and which platform is good for what
- the outcomes that we can realistically expect from social media
- when she thinks it’s possible to outsource your social media administration, and when it’s better to be kept in-house
- how we can ‘stay in touch’ with our consumers – and keep understanding what they want as social platforms evolve
- her favourite social media app
Click here to listen to Shona talk about Social Media and consumer behaviour with the Australian Business Women’s Network.